Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Forked Exotics in Grand Forks.

So we bought another snake today.  Just waiting for payment to go through, and waiting for the snake to arrive.  We bought a young mojave ball python, a female.  We are excited about this perticular ball, because of genetics.  We have a few morphs already, a couple spiders, some het albinos, het clowns, het caramel, blurrey chocolate and more.  But they are all males!  We have one pastel female, but she is too small to breed this year.  We are hoping she will have a wicked growth spurt so she can breed next year.  If not, she will be ready for the year after that.

We measured Arya, one of our boas. She is big enough to breed, and we have several males.  I would LOVE to have an albino boa to breed with her.   They are so gorgeous!  Boas don't lay eggs, they have live births.  I am very excited about this, and I hope I will get to see it!  We are at the warehouse at least 2 times a day to check for mites and makre sure ewveryopne has water and clean shavings, gthere is a good chance we will see something!  We will have to make sure we have a camcorder on hand when it gets close to time.

We have a couple incubators for the ball python eggs and the gecko eggs.  We are still looking for a male beardie.  My dear sister has a coupel geckos, and he female just laid eggs.  I hope they are doing well!

I also got some mail today, a gift I bought off ebay for my dear boyfriend!  I got him Muppets from Space.  He loves that movie!  I ordered it months ago, it took a lomg time to get here because we moved and everything had to go through our address change thing and get re directed to our new address.  I am gonna go wrap it up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment