Thursday, August 26, 2010

Snake Food!

Derek's dad bought a can of dog food for my shepard cross, Marley.  I had forgotten to give it to her yesterday, so I decided to give it to her for breakfast.  I had to find a can opener for the can so I open the drawer I think it will likely be in.  Staring out at me is a cute little grey mouse with big black eyes!  Both of us surprised, we stare at each other for a moment, and beofer I could grab her, she took off, and six more surprises twitched in a pile of fluff...  So I ran and got our mouse bucket and tongs that we use for feeding mice to our pets, and i put all the babies in there.  they were bigger than fuzzies, but had no fur.  They looked more like rat pinkies.  Anyway, I collected the babies and disposed of them.   

Babies in the Bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment